Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade VW and Audi Crankshaft Pulley Holder
Wet0willy01 on audizine.com
Homemade VW and Audi crankshaft pulley holder for the VAG 1.8 turbo engine. Constructed from flat bar and four Allen bolts. Replaces VAG factory tool 3415.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!