Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade VW and Audi Crankshaft Pulley Holder
Wet0willy01 on audizine.com
Homemade VW and Audi crankshaft pulley holder for the VAG 1.8 turbo engine. Constructed from flat bar and four Allen bolts. Replaces VAG factory tool 3415.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DSLR camera cut in half - photo
- Drill bit web thinning.
- Titanic's steam engine - photo
- Homemade Bandsaw out of metal
- Bandsaw hitting a nail - GIF
- HDD leather case
- How electrical cables are made - ...
- Anti-distraction helmet - photo
- Security Bit Set Torx Star hex etc
- Thick wire rope break test - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!