Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Welding Table
astro_al on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade welding table featuring a top fashioned from three 2.5x1.25m plates laid side by side. Legs cut from 7" dia tube. Main beams are 10"x10". Weighs 2 tons. Size: 2.5x3.75m.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!