Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Welding Table
astro_al on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade welding table featuring a top fashioned from three 2.5x1.25m plates laid side by side. Legs cut from 7" dia tube. Main beams are 10"x10". Weighs 2 tons. Size: 2.5x3.75m.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!