Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wheel Support Stands
CTFuzz on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade wheel support stands designed to place a vehicle 12" off the floor while maintaining its normal ride height.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!