Homemade Tire Dollies
IHRodder on hotrodders.com
Homemade tire dollies constructed from 1/8" mild steel plate and featuring casters for increased mobility. Designed to support a jackstand on the deck of the dolly.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- homemade sliding angle grinder st...
- Homemade metal bender with muti b...
- Stiltmobile rural mail carrier - ...
- Moonshiner shoes - photos
- Hot riveting a barrel patch - GIF
- Mine plows - photos
- Excavator bangs ground to cause l...
- Machine with Roller Chain kinetic...
- DIY magnetic drill from the micro...
- Contour duplication tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!