Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Body Trolley from Car Frame
35WINDOW on hotrodders.com
Homemade body trolley adapted from an original '35-'40 frame. Utilizes interchangeable vertical tubes of different lengths to provide height adjustability.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mill Table Light LED
- Four Bolts Compound Clamp
- Tool to expand thin polyethylene ...
- Organizer for screws from jars an...
- Power LED light for the mill
- Keyway cutting on lathe
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!