Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Body Trolley from Car Frame
35WINDOW on hotrodders.com
Homemade body trolley adapted from an original '35-'40 frame. Utilizes interchangeable vertical tubes of different lengths to provide height adjustability.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Boring/ grooving bar
- Scroll cleaning stick
- Interlocked watermelon carving - ...
- Knightgrip LED light grip for lin...
- Microburst causes planes to takeo...
- How to make a hand cranked post d...
- Magnet on/off tool to hold torch ...
- Traditional tile manufacturing by...
- Stop-motion engine teardown - GIF
- Scalpel Jones everyday carry tita...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!