Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Body Trolley from Car Frame
35WINDOW on hotrodders.com
Homemade body trolley adapted from an original '35-'40 frame. Utilizes interchangeable vertical tubes of different lengths to provide height adjustability.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated coal train car sprayer ...
- Perfect belly landing in 1966 Pip...
- Kant Twist Clamp
- Spotlight for drillpress etc..
- Longitudinal DRO fitting.
- Help needed building a berry de-s...
- ESL Headphone
- Not a tool, but a useful philosophy
- Emergency tools and leak proof ca...
- Mining coal scooper used as snow ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!