Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Body Trolley from Car Frame
35WINDOW on hotrodders.com
Homemade body trolley adapted from an original '35-'40 frame. Utilizes interchangeable vertical tubes of different lengths to provide height adjustability.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- make a Monitor Stand
- Making steel balls for large bear...
- Aluminum and log tables - photos
- Drone changing a lightbulb - GIF
- Chinese street surveillance softw...
- Drill press chuck extension
- [Portuguese] - Sistema para remot...
- Pollarding machine - GIF
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!