Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Winding Stick Sighting Aid
ChuckM on lumberjocks.com
Homemade sighting aid for woodworker's winding sticks. Fashioned from a tin can or plastic card with a series of holes drilled in a line across the middle. Intended to render any twist revealed by the winding sticks more readily apparent.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!