Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Winding Stick Sighting Aid
ChuckM on lumberjocks.com
Homemade sighting aid for woodworker's winding sticks. Fashioned from a tin can or plastic card with a series of holes drilled in a line across the middle. Intended to render any twist revealed by the winding sticks more readily apparent.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!