Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wooden Treadle Hammer
j.w.s. on iforgeiron.com
Homemade wooden treadle hammer constructed in the Renaissance style. Base is 6x6 lumber, while the ram is 4x4. Hammer head was adapted from a 20-pound sledge.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
- Out of control power trowel - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!