Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wooden Treadle Hammer
j.w.s. on iforgeiron.com
Homemade wooden treadle hammer constructed in the Renaissance style. Base is 6x6 lumber, while the ram is 4x4. Hammer head was adapted from a 20-pound sledge.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!