Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Woodturning Lathe
John Williams on www3.sympatico.ca
Homemade lathe fabricated from galvanized fence posts, angle iron, and steel pipe. Arbor was sourced from a lapidary grinder and sander. Powered by a 1 HP electric motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Startrite Saw Rebuild
- Making keyways in gear blanks. i...
- Lathe Dial Indicator holder.
- How a frying pan is cast and mill...
- Home made Electro snowboard
- Tractor Pusher Blade
- Front end loader cleaving enormou...
- Chicken coop and pen
- ER 25 collet chuck with D1-4 fitt...
- Pneumatic Power Drawbar for Bridg...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!