Homemade Woodworker's Steady Rest
USCJeff on lumberjocks.com
Homemade woodworker's steady rest constructed from MDF, casters, screws, machine bolts, and locking knobs. The frame consists of dual layers of MDF for rigidity.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
- How To Make a Center Line Marker ...
- 3D printed bearing assembly tool ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!