Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Harvey Melvin Richards on homemadetools.net
Homemade V-block intended to facilitate the process of milling and drilling small, 1/8"-3/8" shafts. Fabricated from a block of 3.5"x7.5"x1" aluminum and featuring 1/4-20 tapped holes. A 90 degree chamfer mill was used to create the 'V'.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!