Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Harvey Melvin Richards on homemadetools.net
Homemade V-block intended to facilitate the process of milling and drilling small, 1/8"-3/8" shafts. Fabricated from a block of 3.5"x7.5"x1" aluminum and featuring 1/4-20 tapped holes. A 90 degree chamfer mill was used to create the 'V'.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!