Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Harvey Melvin Richards on homemadetools.net
Homemade V-block intended to facilitate the process of milling and drilling small, 1/8"-3/8" shafts. Fabricated from a block of 3.5"x7.5"x1" aluminum and featuring 1/4-20 tapped holes. A 90 degree chamfer mill was used to create the 'V'.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Height Gage Magnifier
- Tool Post Grinder For the Mini La...
- Pressing wheels into tires in Chi...
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!