Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade XS650 Damping Rod Removal Tool
Punkskalar on xs650.com
Homemade tool intended to facilitate the process of removing the upper bolt securing the fork leg damping rod of a Yamaha XS650. Fashioned by welding a 17mm bolt to a socket.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
- Ride-on roller attachment for tra...
- Gentleman tests fire sprinkler lo...
- Float-on yacht transport vessels ...
- Swage Block substitute.
- Hand forged tentacle bottle opener
- Lever double tool feed for watchm...
- Cabinet Hinges
- How to make an original, clamp
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!