Homemade Anvils (130)
HomemadeTools.net's anvils category is ideal for locating different kinds of anvil builds, as well as anvil accessories and attachments, specialty anvil tools, and anvil stands. We have a large variety of DIY anvils listed, as well as anvil holdfasts, mini anvils, anvil hold downs, multi-anvils, and numerous different anvil tools and related parts for experienced professionals, enthusiasts, and beginners who simply want to build their own anvil, or make an anvil by recycling or repurposing other tools or materials they may have.
If you're looking to make your own anvil, check out our listings of anvil builds, including traditional forged or cast steel anvils, wrought iron anvils, granite anvils, and cast iron anvils. We have listings of builds of anvils made from pipes, I-beams, and even anvils made from spare equipment or tools. We also have multiple listings of common builds of anvils made from sections of railroad tracks. Some of our anvil builds are made from plows or forklift tines, or other surplus or scrap metal, or unused materials that you may have available for recycling or upcycling.
For building your own anvil, we have many different ideas and build examples, no matter what kind of anvil or anvil tool you'd like to make. Our anvils are useful for enthusiasts who are just getting into metalworking, as well as professional blacksmiths, machinists, leatherworkers, farmers, farriers, armorers, coopers, metalworkers, or any of the many other tradesmen who have use for an anvil.
With our anvil building details, you can make a traditional one-horn anvil, or a more specialized type of anvil for another task. You might want a cylindrical mandrel anvil, a hammerhead anvil, a long nose anvil, or a striking anvil. You can make a fullsize anvil, or a smaller mini anvil for your home shop or workspace.
In addition to standard anvils, we also have a variety of listings for anvil accessories such as anvil stands, anvil hold downs, and different kinds of anvil tools and attachments.
If you want to build an anvil, or an anvil stand, tool, or accessory, you can find whatever you need by perusing the homemade anvil listings here on HomemadeTools.net.
- Forging and Casting (670)
Newest Forum Posts
- Small Milling Machine Angel Eyes by Toolmaker51 on 2021-01-18 16:11:58
- Instagram models - GIFs by marksbug on 2021-01-18 15:45:52
- Sugar refinery explosion - video by Altair on 2021-01-18 15:42:02
- Metric vs. other measurement systems - chart by IntheGroove on 2021-01-18 15:24:59
- Conveyor belt drops heavy bags on man's shoulders - GIF by Jon on 2021-01-18 14:05:52
- Hobo nickels: intricate carvings in coins - GIF and photos by Jon on 2021-01-18 14:02:17
- Ancient multitools - photos by Jon on 2021-01-18 14:01:46
- Hydraulic vise - video by stoeger666 on 2021-01-18 12:02:49
- Precision Grinding a Hardened Shaft with an Improvised Toolpost Grinder by Crusty on 2021-01-18 11:53:49
- Vintage work crew photos by marksbug on 2021-01-18 08:44:54