Homemade Fastening Tools (272)
Homemade Fasteners and Fastening Tools
HomemadeTools.net's fastening category is the best place to find many different homebuilt tools and fixtures for fastening, as well as various kinds of fasteners. We have fastener builds for screws and screwdrivers, wrenches, riveting tasks, and many others.
Do you need a specialty fastener for a riveting job? Check out our builds of riveting tools, including rivet squeezers, pop riveter clamping tools, rivnut pullers, and many different kinds of rivnut tools.
Looking to build a wrench, either a standard one or a wrench for a specialty appliance or building project? Our wrench builds include various common wrenches, including monkey wrenches, basin wrenches, hex wrenches, spanner wrenches, socket wrenches, torque multiplying wrenches, and impact wrench drivers. We also have many specialty wrenches listed, including machete wrenches, rifle wrenches, crow's foot wrenches, wingnut wrenches, and PVC wrenches. You'll also find various kinds of scrolling wrenches, flexible shaft wrenches, security bolt wrenches, torque limit wrenches, water meter wrenches, drum bung wrenches, flare nut wrench modifications, and even two-headed wrenches.
You might want to make a DIY screwdriver, screwdriver handle, or screw holder. If so, take a look at our homebuilt screwdriver builds, including magnetic screwdrivers, ratcheting screwdrivers, and extended screwdrivers. If you need to cut a screw, we have different build ideas for screw cutters, screw cutter boxes, screw trimming jigs, and cap screw holders. For specialty screwdriving and screw removal tasks, check out our builds of multi-tip screwdrivers, vise jaw capscrew drivers, stubby screwdrivers, thumb screwdrivers, torx screwdrivers, and hollow ground screwdrivers. We also have miniature screw driver ideas for projects such as watchmaker's screwdrivers.
Maybe you need to tackle a specific fastening job, but you can't solve your task with a wrench, screwdriver, or riveter. In that case, take a look at our builds for hose clamp tools, slotted nut drivers, cage nuts, bit drivers, tape guns, nutsert tools, threaded insert drivers, hex adapters, and circlip compression tools. We also have ideas for homemade drivers like scratchets, pin spanners, extra deep sockets, flywheel bolt sockets, allen sockets, dzus countersink tools and spacers, thread chasers and cleaners, hot glue guns, and even a variety of ultrasonic and plastic friction welders.
Whatever fastener or fastening project you're tackling, you'll find many different builds and ideas right here in the fastener category on HomemadeTools.net
Newest Forum Posts
- Flying probe PCB inspection machine - GIF by FEM2008 on 2021-01-16 22:18:45
- Instagram models - GIFs by mdhatter3 on 2021-01-16 22:00:33
- Stone pounder - GIF by Altair on 2021-01-16 21:51:01
- Drill Press Using a Mag Drill (times 2) by tmate3 on 2021-01-16 21:34:56
- Melting a machine gun barrel by firing 700 rounds through it - GIF by trigger on 2021-01-16 21:04:03
- B-25 bomber engine assembly line - photo by Altair on 2021-01-16 20:27:01
- Lathe rotisserie - GIF by IntheGroove on 2021-01-16 19:18:00
- Three-man rock transporting setup - GIF by Altair on 2021-01-16 19:13:02
- Tilting Angle Table for the small machine. by Saltfever on 2021-01-16 18:04:49
- Metric vs. other measurement systems - chart by marksbug on 2021-01-16 18:00:12