Homemade Filing Tools (40)
Homemade Filing Tools
HomemadeTools.net's filing category is the perfect place to find many different kinds of filing tools, filing machines, file cleaners, homemade file handles, file storage tricks, as well as specific types of files for knifemaking, leatherworking, gunsmithing, chainsawing, and luthiery work.
Are you looking for a unique or upcycled file handle? If so, take a look at the various ideas and builds we have for making your own file handles. Our projects include file handles made from dowels, CO2 cartridge file handles, and many other options.
Need a reliable inexpensive tool for cleaning your files? You can find DIY file cleaning devices right here, including homemade brushes for cleaning files, and even file cleaners made from wood blocks.
Maybe you just need a safe and accessible method for storing your existing files. Browse through our builds for ideas on storing files in various different racks, and even using T-tracks for file storage.
Are you a knifemaker? We have various filing options for shopbuilt knifemaking tools to help support your knifemaking hobby. Look through our builds for examples of knifemaking file guides, as well as knife filing and sanding fixtures. For gunsmithing hobbyists, our filing builds even include ideas for sight lowering files.
Chainsaw users always need good files. For filing your chain's teeth, our build ideas include projects for chainsaw file guides as well as chainsaw filing clamps.
Do you need a file for a specific hobby, and you don't want to buy an expensive fancy new one? For leatherworkers, we have ideas for leatherworking files that you can make at home. If you're a luthier, you often need to build specialty tools, including different kinds of files. Our builds include fret beveling files and many other different kinds of files that are useful for luthiers and those building their own musical instruments.
If you want to build your own filing machine, take a look at the different homemade filing machines our members have submitted. We also have different ideas for miniature die filers, rasps, scraper filing jigs, piston ring gap filers, nut files, glass files, and sanding files.
Whatever filing job you need to do, if you want to build the tools yourself, you'll find all of the project ideas you need right here on HomemadeTools.net.
Newest Forum Posts
- 1917 Golden Submarine racecar - photo by marksbug on 2020-12-02 10:50:36
- Women playing football - GIF by marksbug on 2020-12-02 10:38:18
- Precision JIG For Trim Router - Homemade by Didpoolhall on 2020-12-02 09:32:51
- DTi Bracket Plans by email@example.com on 2020-12-02 08:30:52
- Hydraulic swager making a giant rope sling - GIF by baja on 2020-12-02 06:21:30
- Tonka truck - photo by Altair on 2020-12-02 06:07:01
- Tool chandelier - video by hotdog0627 on 2020-12-02 06:02:27
- Building a road with basket backpacks - GIF by mwmkravchenko on 2020-12-02 06:02:04
- Chinese woman sawing out window openings - GIFs by Hoosiersmoker on 2020-12-02 05:56:29
- DIY WELDING TOOL by keithwhale on 2020-12-02 05:55:25