Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: Acceptable use policy

Banned
    Supporting Member

Thanks

Angry Acceptable use policy

The acceptable use policy includes the phrase "You agree not to post User Content that: creates a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to yourself, to any other person, or to any animal; may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property" yet today I receive an e-mail that includes "AK-47 One hand reloading" REALLY!

Just how many more mass shooting do we have to have before the editors realize this type of post is highly unacceptable and goes against the stated acceptable use policy??????????????????????????????????

BTW, I'm a FORMER NRA member leaving the organization when it veered off track from being a hunter's organization to a gun and ammo manufacturing lobby.

I'm also a disabled Vietnam vet. I know exactly why assault weapons are designed and made, and it sure isn't for hunting unless you want to include war under the definition of "hunting".

I'm also a gun owner, but refuse to own an assault rifle. Besides it's a very poor choice for a home defense weapon and is why in the US Navy we had 12 ga 7 shot pump shotguns for close range ship defense and boarder repelling.

If you want to post this kind of pro-violent material I recommend you do so on Stormfront or similar extremist sites.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Stan For This Useful Post:

Claudio HG (Oct 3, 2020)

Thread Information