Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Accurately Placing Stickers Down on an Envelope

Thanks
    Thanked 2,763 Times in 650 Posts

rgsparber's Tools

Accurately Placing Stickers Down on an Envelope

This video shows a simple tool that takes the skill out of precisely placing stickers down on an envelope.

Rick

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Rick

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rgsparber For This Useful Post:

Jon (Sep 24, 2021)

Content Editor
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 Times in 1,652 Posts

Thanks rgsparber! We've added your Sticker Alignment Tool to our Miscellaneous category,
    as well as to your builder page: rgsparber's Homemade Tools. Your receipt:

2000 Tool Plans

Thanks

WmRMeyers's Tools
    CDO coming out a bit, there, Rick? I can relate!

CDO is like OCD, but with the letters in the correct alphabetical order. I got mine from Uncle Sam.

Bill

Thanks
    Thanked 8,766 Times in 4,195 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    I always liked having the stamps and the addresses reasonably straight as well, however I can't even remember the last time I sent a letter through the mail.
    Just like my land line if my internet wasn't through it I wouldn't have one. there is not even a functioning phone connected to it
    If I didn't receive the few packages through the mail I would do away with my mail box.
    Any bills I have are on automatic pmt.
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

Thanks

WmRMeyers's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank S View Post
    I always liked having the stamps and the addresses reasonably straight as well, however I can't even remember the last time I sent a letter through the mail.
    Just like my land line if my internet wasn't through it I wouldn't have one. there is not even a functioning phone connected to it
    If I didn't receive the few packages through the mail I would do away with my mail box.
    Any bills I have are on automatic pmt.
    I've had to send a money order to a guy who doesn't do online payments within the past year, twice IIRC. Otherwise likewise! Our phone (landline) was disconnected during the 2016 election runup. We had it taken out entirely a couple of months ago. SWMBO, my son, and I all have cell phones, and computers. We use those for quite a bit of our shopping. Even for groceries, now.

Bill

Thanks

Frank S's Tools
    I'm getting to the point of why keep my cell phone. It rings 100 times a day even though I am on the national do not call list. and out of those 100 calls maybe 1 every 3 or 4 days is a real person who I know and happens to be on my contact list. If there is no name then I don't answer. leave a message I check them a few times a week .

Thanks

WmRMeyers's Tools
    I'm getting to the point of why keep my cell phone. It rings 100 times a day even though I am on the national do not call list. and out of those 100 calls maybe 1 every 3 or 4 days is a real person who I know and happens to be on my contact list. If there is no name then I don't answer. leave a message I check them a few times a week .
    Mine is doing pretty good about marking calls I am not going to want as spam calls. So I can just decline them. I do talk to my wife and son most every day. Honey-doo's, and coordination for rides to & from work, etc. Son doesn't drive, and I'm retired now so it's cheaper for him to slip me some gas money now than then than to Uber to and from work. Do also get a lot of calls from doctor's offices, so can't do without a phone just yet. Quite. I'm also on the state and federal Do Not Call list. Both of which seem to get used for the opposite of their purpose. And, I very often let calls go to voicemail. If they don't leave voicemail, I don't call them back. And when I get a call that is spam, I block it, and report it as spam. Though I think we need to start dropping paratroopers down their chimneys when they keep it up.
    Last edited by WmRMeyers; Sep 20, 2021 at 01:25 PM.

Thanks

Frank S's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by WmRMeyers View Post
    Mine is doing pretty good about marking calls I am not going to want as spam calls. So I can just decline them. I do talk to my wife and son most every day. Honey-doo's, and coordination for rides to & from work, etc. Son doesn't drive, and I'm retired now so it's cheaper for him to slip me some gas money now than then than to Uber to and from work. Do also get a lot of calls from doctor's offices, so can't do without a phone just yet. Quite. I'm also on the state and federal Do Not Call list. Both of which seem to get used for the opposite of their purpose. And, I very often let calls go to voicemail. If they don't leave voicemail, I don't call them back. And when I get a call that is spam, I block it, and report it as spam. Though I think we need to start dropping paratroopers down their chimneys when they keep it up.
    No what is needed is a 15.9 earthquake in DC there was a law passed in both houses and signed by President Trump to put a stop to the robo calls and spam advertising calls, but it was singed after the election so no one is going to enforce it

Thanks

WmRMeyers's Tools
    No what is needed is a 15.9 earthquake in DC there was a law passed in both houses and signed by President Trump to put a stop to the robo calls and spam advertising calls, but it was singed after the election so no one is going to enforce it
    Hmmm. I could support that! I don't think I'd like DJ Trump as a next door neighbor, but he's the only person elected to the presidency in my adult lifetime that has tried to do what he promised he would do. I'm more than a little bummed that he didn't get reelected, and the house and senate cleaned out a good bit to put in people who would support what he was doing. I can't adequately express my opinion of the person currently sitting in that office since I'm one of those who got warned not to be badmouthing the president. Funny they didn't do that when DJT was there.

Bill

Supporting Member
    Thanks

Elizabeth Greene's Tools
    My hand tremors are such that I just print addresses on envelopes. Word > Mailings > Envelopes > Typing noises here > Put envelope in manual feed tray > Print

Thread Information