Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ack! No more HFT bead rollers?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 Times in 4,207 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    The big catalog as Martin Sprocket and gear co. calls it is a valuable tool to have for anyone it is chock full of as you might imagine, gears, sprockets, V belt drive systems, timing belt drive systems, conveyor systems, bearings,just about anything associated with that aspect of industry. But probably the most valuable parts are the engineering data sections with the tables of specs, ratio combinations, design Horsepower graphs, and more.
    My first one was the 1090 a hard back book about 1 1/4" thick my 2nd was the 2000 a little thicker then the 3000 also about the same as the 2000 they are big as the company describes them at 8 1/2 by 11 1/4" well bound hard back books. I also have the PDF version in my computer not quite as handy for me as the hard copy but that is mostly because I am more brick and mortar than digital you can download the PDF from the following page for free
    Custom Products Catalog - Martin Sprocket & Gear
    you only need to download the one PDF that says the big catalog (full) to have everything but *******WARNING - Due to the size of this file it will take time to download******* Their words not mine I just downloaded the newest version it took less than a minute on my internet speed

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Last edited by Frank S; Jul 5, 2017 at 09:57 AM.
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

Thread Information