Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: advice to help experience building workshop crane gantry crane capacity 2 tons

Thanks

forgiaro's Tools

Question advice to help experience building workshop crane gantry crane capacity 2 tons

advice to help experience building workshop crane gantry crane capacity 2 tons

hello gentlemen users of the forum sorry if I take advantage of your expertise but I have a problem that I expose the following: I have to build a gantry crane for my workshop you can help me with some advice: should be three meters wide 3 meters high under a large hook 1 6 meters at the base with wheels, i want to do so I would like to use iron beams iPE 180mm for the horizontal crossbar hea 120 for the side posts and u and 100mm for the bracing must size the plates with the mating holes and bolts and the number the diameter you can help me thanks achi will want to help virtually greetings to the next

salve signori utenti del forum scusate se approfitto delle vostre conoscenze tecniche ma ho un problema che di seguito espongo: devo costruire una gru a cavalletto per la mia officina potete aiutarmi con dei consigli: deve essere larga tre metri alta 3 metri sotto gancio larga 1,6 metri alla base con ruote , la voglio fare in ferro pertanto vorrei usare delle travi ipe 180mm per la traversa orizzontale hea 120 per i montanti laterali e ue da 100mm per le controventature devo dimensionare le piastre lo spessore e dimensione con i fori di accoppiamento e i bulloni il numero e il diametro potete aiutarmi grazie achi vorra aiutarmi virtualmente saluti alla prossima
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails advice to help experience building workshop crane gantry crane capacity 2 tons-immagine.jpg   advice to help experience building workshop crane gantry crane capacity 2 tons-gru-catena.jpg   advice to help experience building workshop crane gantry crane capacity 2 tons-portique-du-travail.jpg   advice to help experience building workshop crane gantry crane capacity 2 tons-paranco.jpg   advice to help experience building workshop crane gantry crane capacity 2 tons-portale-officina.jpg  

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Che tu creda di farcela o di non farcela avrai comunque ragione

Thanks

forgiaro's Tools

2000 Tool Plans
    Che tu creda di farcela o di non farcela avrai comunque ragione

Supporting Member
    Thanks

wizard69's Tools
    Honestly if you don't have the design experience to spec a beam, I'd higher an engineer to do the job or buy a crane already designed for such. There is a huge safety risk for the user here.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thread Information