Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: Andrew

Supporting Member
    Thanks

Andrew

Hi all: Newbie to this forum. I am a retired P.A. spwciality Cardiology 32 Yrs. I am now 68 Yrs old. My passion is Muscle Cars. I recently finished up a total restoration on a very rare 69 Superbee. There was not a screw that was not touched up or replaced. It is far better than when it was new. The front end under carriage was totaly rebuilt, & all bushings etc was replaced with new grealess life time bearings etc. I converted the engine gauges with all digital componets, the gauges look an read like the old ones.P.S. it is for sale due to health reasons. The car is a 4 Spd, power sterring, power brakes &(Factory air conditoning)
    sorry no photos @ this time. The car is B7 Medium Blue Metalic, white vinyl roof with white interior. over 62 K. invested, oh by the way engine all gone through bored 30K. and all top notch goodies put in. H.P. now 365. up, from330 H.P. Price 50K or negotiable.
    My 2nd passion is wood working. But I have a very severe case of Diabetic Neuropathy of feet & hands. Nump but hurt like hell all of the time. So going back to wood working. Have to be very carefull because I loose my balance very eas. And with numb fingers I don't need them damaged in any way. So if any one interested in car give me a call at 402 551 0381. And if any one knows some safety tips on wood working, I would like to hear from any one.
    Andy.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Jon
    Jon is offline Jon has agreed the Seller's Terms of Service
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,187 Times in 11,449 Posts
    Hi BEEMAN - welcome to HomemadeTools.net

You can't say "Superbee" without posting any pics!

Sorry to hear you are transitioning away from car restoration; it sounds like you were very good at it.

What's next up on your woodworking project list?

2000 Tool Plans

Thanks
    Hi Andy,

Welcome!

Yup - we're going to need pics of your Superbee restoration!

What are you working on at the moment?

Ken

Content Editor
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,859 Times in 1,659 Posts
    Hi Andy, welcome to the forums! As one who loves anything with wheels and an engine, I'd love to see your build.

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Hi Jon Thanks for your reply. I will post a couple of Pics ok. I would like to bi]uild a small but very nice looking cabinet for some of my Medications, journals. I guess I took better care of my patients than my self. 32 Yrs Cardiology not MD but a PA. way to many yrs. of 120 Hr. work weeks.
    Beeman/Andy

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thread Information