Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Artisanal firewood spoof - video

Thanks

ranald's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I've tasted gluten-free bread. While I've never eaten a pallet, I imagine they both taste the same.
    It all depends on your palate.

It's "Crunchy Munchy for my Lunchie"="Wombat Stew"!
    cheers

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thanks

ranald's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank S View Post
    OK! I guess I've been doing it all wrong with the 2 cords of fire wood I cut each year to burn. Instead of burning it in my wood stove I should be rubbing it with ginger root and wiping it down sanding off the roughness and using nose hair scissors to trim off the stray fibers before I burn it. maybe I need to use organic vegetable oil for bar oil so I don't infect the grain structure with that nasty old fossil oil to protect the environment. also I should only use my electric chainsaw in the woods by running 2000 feet of extension cord
    Yeah right.
    A sine wave generator may be allowed.
    I knew a chap who was called upon to chainsaw ice squares to enable trapped whales to escape, but when he arrived with his giant husqvarna (I think) chainsaws he was advised that petrol was allowed upon certain careful filling conditions but chain oil was not, so he had a team of staff sharpening blades as he quickly blunted them in the ice. Dudley won and the wales were saved.

I saw the home video of it but I believe a Documentary was made also. Utube didn't exist way back then.

2000 Tool Plans

Thanks
    I thought the firewood and pallet adds were hilarious. If you build it, say it’s artisanal, and put a very inflated price on it a Tree hugger or Yuppy will buy it. As for the no bar oil in the chainsaw, why not just use vegetable oil? I seen a show called Homestead Rescue that the landowner wouldn’t let the “rescue team” use bar oil because it was bad for the environment so they used vegetable oil. But he was ok with using gas/oil mix to run the saw. I guess that was ok. Go figure. DUH!

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thread Information