Hello people

Everyone calls me Miller but on here I'm Stuck-In-Bulgaira - which has some real up sides. Great weather, ultra low cost of living, ultra hot girls with absolutist no concept of sexism or feminism (Seriously, here you are more likely to get a slap across the face for NOT slapping your assistant on the ass and saying how nice it looks in her new jeans. Here girls dress TO be looked at).

BUT the downside is you can buy NOTHING that a normal man would want - apart from lubricant and fixings; there very big on lubricant and fixings.

If you want a 150mm PZ2 bit for your Makita 18v LXT Impact Driver - you import it. If you want a Makita 18v LXT Impact Driver - you steel it of me; its the only one in the country. They only launced the LXT range here last month. Serious. No- really I am serious.......

They do have some Chinese fake tools - i dont mean fakes of brands i mean fake as in they LOOK like a tool but in fact its a fake, a copy of a tool that in no way constitutes a real tool and is more like a TV prop in that it LOOKS exactly the same as the real thing but weighs considerably less and is totally none functional.

In shot - you pretty much have to build everything. But you can not buy components - apart from lubricant and fixings of course - so whilst looking at the items on here, custom made from nice new bits - im thinking where i can scavange a 2hp motor from and which scrapyard has the newest cars in so i can scavange belts and pulleys.

On the upside everyone else is doing the same which does lead to some wonderfull finds. I will soon publish the mother of all frankenstine compressors made from a lorry brake tank, 2 water system pressure vessels and a large Vacuum pump running the wrong way. This I bought for $100 and ripped the vacuum pump of - costed it up at the manufacturers and found out its a €13,000 vacuum pump mostly used for vacuum infusing large yacht hulls etc :-) :-)

The sensible thing to do is sell it and take a year off - but i really want to build a yacht - i really want to build a ----- lots and lots of things and its massive and goes down to 10mb of vacuum - I could vacuum infuse a house with this thing - id have to import the resin and matting and the plastic sheeting and the piping but id be good to go on the mold release agent (lubricant) and final position retention (fixings).

Thats me - most of my posts will be "can anyone think of an alternative to ........... that will work" or similar.

Cheers

I have separated the emoticons into ones you will see me use:

And the ones I will never have use of:

Possibles are: