Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: Cool Site

Thanks

Cool Site

I followed the links of a woodworker I follow on the internet and here I am. This site is awesome. I love the tutorials and especially making anything I can for myself.

I'm a husband to an awesome wife and we have 2 sons. I teach students with severe emotional disabilities at a high school so woodworking is a great escape for me. My faith directs my path and I try to stand as a man of Christ. I'm lucky enough to have one of my sons teaching at my high school and another son finishing up his degree in special education. I guess you could say we are a teaching kind of family! (My wife is a coordinator of special education at our junior high school)

My favorite things to make our any projects my wife has for me to do!!! I love her being in the garage with me. She has been a tremendous gift and blessing from God! I also like to cut out words - scripture, sayings or whatever and create signs. I look to continue this fun as I get closer to retirement.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Jon
    Jon is offline Jon has agreed the Seller's Terms of Service
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,126 Times in 11,429 Posts
    Hi Antmat - welcome to HomemadeTools.net

Teachers are always welcome here! What are you considering building next? Here are some ideas from last week's builds:

Leather Apron
    Louver Cutting Punch
    Fishing Hook Storage

2000 Tool Plans

Thread Information