Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: COVID mass grave drone shot - GIF

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 609 Posts

nova_robotics's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Floradawg View Post
    Okay, I looked at the data and yes the overall death rate is up for 2019, 2020 and 2021. However, you can go back just a few years and the death rate was higher and was steadily falling every year for quite some time. Now these are figures representing deaths per 1000 people, but even with covid I think you wouldn't have to go too far back to see more actual deaths in the world than today. To say that deaths are way up. Well IMHO that is debatable.
    You win the mental contortionist award.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thanks

NortonDommi's Tools
    https://libertariannews.org/2020/11/...us-death-rate/
    https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...ndwales/latest
    https://www.who.int/data/gho/data/th...alth-estimates

At the end of the day believe whatever you want but please approach the subject with an open mind and look at data from many sources. Also remember that virtually everything you are told in media or from the gummit is likely to be false or heavily biased.
    The gummit is NOT you friend nor is mainstream media.
    Mainstream media - how many of you have seen any reporting of the 10's of thousands of adverse reactions from the experimental 'vaccines'? The information is out there and very easy to find.
    I'm gong to leave it there because like many subjects this one is definitely a divisive one. Eat and live well.

2000 Tool Plans

Thanks

Floradawg's Tools
    Interesting links you provided. Sir you are right on the money about the mainstream media both being a garbage pile and being a divisive facet of life today. You sound like someone I'd like to have a few pints with. I make my own decisions. I pay no attention to the talking heads and bubble headed bleach blonds. People who watch these news shows on TV never get any other view and think they don't need it. You've got people being dropped off Facebook and Twitter for stating an opinion that they don't agree with. Who are the 'experts' over there that are lie detecting for them. They just don't want anyone to see something they don't like and maybe will do a little thinking for a change. I think that scads of people today are morons, or at least doing an excellent imitation. Some of them may wise up later but too many won't. Thanks for the reply with the links. I will now brace for the barrage.
    Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed.

Thanks

NortonDommi's Tools
    1st round is on me brother.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thread Information