Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dam breach in China - GIF

Supporting Member
    Thanks

old kodger's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosiersmoker View Post
    (Punctuation and grammar aside) There is myriad evidence and proof if you're willing to actually search and believe that evidence. It takes a special kind of stupid to believe in a worldwide conspiracy involving the vast majority of medical professionals worldwide, who have no gain or good reason to lie or deceive, to try and dupe the world into believing in a made up virus and the related deaths. BTW, wisdom and intelligence are NOT the same thing. A scheme to create the type of disinformation and death you are eluding to would be impossible (not just really really hard) to complete successfully. A good evolutionist would tell you global extinction events are not only common but inevitable. Or are you the type that believes the virus was engineered by the Illuminati to eradicate the weak and stupid from the earth or by aliens to mine all our precious metals or vacuum all our water for their dying planet? Also your indifference and callousness toward those that died is sad.
    Hey mate, I thank you for your apparent advise on my punctuation, albeit probably an attempt to redirect attention away from the real issue. You're right there IS a special kind of stupid involved in all this, and I do not intend to discuss this further with you, because, as has been said before, there is no vaccine against stupid.
    So, my FINAL comment to you is, believe what you like, go have all the "jabs" and protect all the rest the unbelievers from the SCAMDEMIC.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

2. The Following User Says Thank You to old kodger For This Useful Post:

NortonDommi (Oct 4, 2021)

Thanks

NortonDommi's Tools
    There is a very real psychological problem phenomena called Mass Formation. It explains a lot about the world today.

2000 Tool Plans

Supporting Member
    Thanks

old kodger's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by NortonDommi View Post
    There is a very real psychological problem phenomena called Mass Formation. It explains a lot about the world today.
    I agree, however I was unaware of that particular dilemma, I imagine that it's a lot like the way huge flocks of budgies can, and do, all turn simultaneously, however, as you state, it's psychological, not pathological. It is essentially pathology which is being challenged. That a large number of people think that the world is flat, does not make it so.

Thanks

NortonDommi's Tools
    Personally I am waiting for the jabs to start taking effect and doing what they were designed to do as I am tired of trying to have rational discussions using verifiable facts and hard data with what appear on first encounter to be normal people
    Roll on beer time.
    P.S. The Earth isn't flat ? ? ?

Supporting Member
    Thanks

old kodger's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by NortonDommi View Post
    Personally I am waiting for the jabs to start taking effect and doing what they were designed to do as I am tired of trying to have rational discussions using verifiable facts and hard data with what appear on first encounter to be normal people
    Roll on beer time.
    P.S. The Earth isn't flat ? ? ?
    Look, I agree, I think the definitive statement was made by a Texan. "you bring your needle, I'll bring my .45, we'll see who can make the biggest hole."
    And yes, the Georgia Stones told us 35 years ago that they were going to reduce the population of the planet to 500,000,000, but they needed plausible deniability, what better than a scamdemic?
    When the "we know better than you" brigade start karking it as a direct result of the jab, I wonder if the remainder wil start to have a change of heart.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

7. The Following User Says Thank You to old kodger For This Useful Post:

NortonDommi (Oct 6, 2021)

Thread Information