Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dam breach in China - GIF

Content Editor
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,236 Times in 9,716 Posts

Dam breach in China - GIF

Dam breach in China.

Previously:

Dam spill gate failure - GIF
    Flushing silt from a dam - GIF
    Huge dam spillway release - GIF

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Altair For This Useful Post:

Dragonhand (Sep 27, 2021), NortonDommi (Sep 28, 2021)

Thanks

IntheGroove's Tools
    Water does what it want's...

2000 Tool Plans

Thanks

NortonDommi's Tools
    You have to wonder how much tofu-dreg project product was used in the construction. One of the worst things is that often no warning is given to those downstream.
    There is talk that the Three Gorges Dam project is going too be dismantled. That will be a huge undertaking. Couple this with China's looming energy shortage and they are looking at a serious economic decline.
    The only upside for them is that most of the population can survive poverty unlike those in the West who are going to be in real trouble in a couple of years. Makes me wish I had gone rural when I was younger.

Supporting Member Hoosiersmoker's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hate those damn breaches! They're always to tight and too short!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NortonDommi View Post
    You have to wonder how much tofu-dreg project product was used in the construction. One of the worst things is that often no warning is given to those downstream.
    There is talk that the Three Gorges Dam project is going too be dismantled. That will be a huge undertaking. Couple this with China's looming energy shortage and they are looking at a serious economic decline.
    The only upside for them is that most of the population can survive poverty unlike those in the West who are going to be in real trouble in a couple of years. Makes me wish I had gone rural when I was younger.

They are on pace to set new records for newly built coal fired power plants. They don't care about any green new deal or any other "agreements" especially those in Paris. They will do whatever they want and ignore all the whining from everyone else.

Thanks

IntheGroove's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosiersmoker View Post
    I hate those damn breaches! They're always to tight and too short!
    And wet...

Thanks

NortonDommi's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by mccwho View Post
    They are on pace to set new records for newly built coal fired power plants. They don't care about any green new deal or any other "agreements" especially those in Paris. They will do whatever they want and ignore all the whining from everyone else.
    China's stoush with Australia has cut their coal supply, Russia has other commitments. China's coal is low quality and because of some internal policies that is in short supply as well. Right now they have blackouts across the country. Combined with the 'covid' scamdemic shipping restrictions and international companies pulling out their economy is looming on the verg of collapse.
    Not the only country with energy problems either and nearly all politically created.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NortonDommi View Post
    China's stoush with Australia has cut their coal supply, Russia has other commitments. China's coal is low quality and because of some internal policies that is in short supply as well. Right now they have blackouts across the country. Combined with the 'covid' scamdemic shipping restrictions and international companies pulling out their economy is looming on the verg of collapse.
    Not the only country with energy problems either and nearly all politically created.
    Having actually had family and friends die from the effects of COVID-19 (referred to above as a scamdemic) we didn't see any evidence of a scam during long, painful deaths. Having talked to actual doctors (which I am certain you are NOT) concerned about lack of space and supplies to treat those sick with COVID-19 they didn't see any scamming either. Maybe in NZ your government fabricated the whole thing... or maybe kept you in the dark about the reality of it...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoosiersmoker For This Useful Post:

FEM2008 (Oct 2, 2021), WorkerB (Oct 4, 2021)

Supporting Member
    Thanks

old kodger's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosiersmoker View Post
    Having actually had family and friends die from the effects of COVID-19 (referred to above as a scamdemic) we didn't see any evidence of a scam during long, painful deaths. Having talked to actual doctors (which I am certain you are NOT) concerned about lack of space and supplies to treat those sick with COVID-19 they didn't see any scamming either. Maybe in NZ your government fabricated the whole thing... or maybe kept you in the dark about the reality of it...
    Whilst I don't doubt that your family did die of something pretty nasty, can you explain why no freedom of information request WORLD WIDE has turned up one proof of existence for covid19 sure, they told you that it was covid 19, what proof do you have that they weren't telling porkies?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to old kodger For This Useful Post:

NortonDommi (Oct 4, 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by old kodger View Post
    Whilst I don't doubt that your family did die of something pretty nasty, can you explain why no freedom of information request WORLD WIDE has turned up one proof of existence for covid19 sure, they told you that it was covid 19, what proof do you have that they weren't telling porkies?
    (Punctuation and grammar aside) There is myriad evidence and proof if you're willing to actually search and believe that evidence. It takes a special kind of stupid to believe in a worldwide conspiracy involving the vast majority of medical professionals worldwide, who have no gain or good reason to lie or deceive, to try and dupe the world into believing in a made up virus and the related deaths. BTW, wisdom and intelligence are NOT the same thing. A scheme to create the type of disinformation and death you are eluding to would be impossible (not just really really hard) to complete successfully. A good evolutionist would tell you global extinction events are not only common but inevitable. Or are you the type that believes the virus was engineered by the Illuminati to eradicate the weak and stupid from the earth or by aliens to mine all our precious metals or vacuum all our water for their dying planet? Also your indifference and callousness toward those that died is sad.

Thread Information