Thread: DIY carry BIG things with tractor

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bmaverick's Tools

Cool DIY carry BIG things with tractor

I'm poor, but not without rich ideas. I turned my box-blade into a BIG carry all tool.

Yanmar with a BIG lift

FYI, the tractor has two 42-lbs weights on the front. It helps to keep the front end from raising off the ground.

FYI, I will either need a PVC tube at the top of the ROPS or a closed-cell foam (pool noodle $1) to prevent the cow coral panels from scratching the ROPS.

Tractor attachments cost sooooo much money. For a lift like those wood bars, it would be about $300 or more. My wood was FREE from Lowes or Tractor Supply and the carriage bolts, washer and nuts were less than $3.

I can toss a plank or two across the boards for a platform to haul tools or whatever as well. Or use it as a lift to stand on to trim trees.

I'm not a welder nor a machinist, but I try to be creative enough to save money. Hope others out there can glean from this too.

DIY carry BIG things with tractor-dscf3322md.jpgDIY carry BIG things with tractor-dscf3324md.jpgDIY carry BIG things with tractor-dscf3326md.jpgDIY carry BIG things with tractor-dscf3328md.jpgDIY carry BIG things with tractor-dscf3340md.jpgDIY carry BIG things with tractor-dscf3343md.jpgDIY carry BIG things with tractor-dscf3344md.jpgDIY carry BIG things with tractor-dscf3347md.jpg

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bmaverick For This Useful Post:

Jon (09-22-2016), PJs (09-21-2016)

Content Editor
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,014 Times in 935 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks bmaverick! We've added your Small Tractor Lifting Arms to our Farm and Garden category,
    as well as to your builder page: bmaverick's Homemade Tools. Your receipt:

Post your reply!
    Join 42,532 of us and get 100+ tool plans, tool eBooks, build guides, and much more.

59 Best Homemade VisesTube Bender Build Guide

Thread Information