DIY Cornhole Board Game (FREE PLANS)-img_0586.jpg

FREE PLANS IN BOTH IMPERIAL & METRIC DIMENSIONS!!!

Make your own Cornhole Board Game. It makes a great Christmas present and it’s also a great way to get guests involved in outside activities when you invite them over for a cookout. If you can get your kids to put down their smart phones for a few minutes, they’ll all have fun too. The only thing you need for the game beyond the set of game boards is a set of bean bags, and they are available from several manufacturers and retailers, made specifically for cornhole board games.

I made this set of cornhole game boards for the Women’s Health Resource Library www.whrl.org grand opening and celebration of the new Milbridge Commons Park & Garden in Milbridge, Maine. The cornhole game was a huge success among the children that were present.

More info about the new Milbridge Commons Park & Garden: Milbridge Commons | A project of the Women's Health Resource Library and Maine Coast Heritage Trust

NO TALK – ALL ACTION!!!! That’s right, you don’t have to listen to me blather on. I’m aware I talk too much, so here ya go!

NOTE: The plans have been drawn for conventional shop tools.

Link to the DIY Cornhole Board Game FREE PLANS download page here: https://www.downeastthunder.com/2018...me-free-plans/

Many thanks to all my subscribers for participating, commenting, liking, and sharing my videos. I very much appreciate your continued support of my YouTube channel. It’s a lot of fun for me, and I hope this trend continues.

Here's the video: