Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: Ebook

Thanks

Ebook

I have subscribed to your newsletter with my email address hutchison.jasonsr@gmail.com quite a few times and get emails but have never received the free ebook, can you tell me why and what I can do to get it? Thanks and God Bless!!

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thanks
    Hi jasonsr,

Welcome!

Sorry for the confusion regarding the ebook download. You're definitely subscribed and should've received the link. I've just sent you a PM containing the direct download link, so please give that a try and let me know if you have any difficulty accessing the ebook.

If you've completed any homemade tools of your own, we'd love to see them. Please share your creations by posting directly in the Homemade Tools subforum. We'll add each one to the database, as well as to your builder page on the site.

Non-tool items should be shared in the Not a Tool, but Homemade subforum.

Ken

2000 Tool Plans

Thanks
    That's very odd Ken - I have the same problem, I have actually kept all my emails, e.g. newsletters, subscription confirmation and welcome, registration confirmation and welcome but there is no mention of the ebook link in any of them that I can find, and going to the ebook page and hitting the "get the free ebook" button just takes me to the sign up for the newsletter page again (I have subscribed 3 times and no eBook). There must be a trick to it somewhere!

Thanks
    I hope it is ok, I sent Bundaboy a PM with the link you sent me to download the ebook Ken, I pray it helps and was ok! Thanks and God Bless!

Thanks
    Got it! Thanks Jason

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonsr View Post
    I hope it is ok, I sent Bundaboy a PM with the link you sent me to download the ebook Ken, I pray it helps and was ok! Thanks and God Bless!
    No problem; that's what I was about to do. Good job using the PM system, as that link shouldn't be distributed publicly for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Bundaboy View Post
    That's very odd Ken - I have the same problem, I have actually kept all my emails, e.g. newsletters, subscription confirmation and welcome, registration confirmation and welcome but there is no mention of the ebook link in any of them that I can find, and going to the ebook page and hitting the "get the free ebook" button just takes me to the sign up for the newsletter page again (I have subscribed 3 times and no eBook). There must be a trick to it somewhere!
    Very strange. The confirmation email shows the ebook cover and prompts you to click it to initiate the download. If you got the confirmation and welcome emails, it should've been there. I'm not sure what happened.

Glad you have the ebook now, in any case.

Ken

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thread Information