Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: ENCO/MSC. Parts source for ENCO LATHE 110-1350

Thanks

ENCO/MSC. Parts source for ENCO LATHE 110-1350

Just received the following from MSC.
    Thank you for allowing MSC the opportunity to assist you. Currently we do not have a schematic/wiring diagram available for the lathe you referenced. This item has been phased out by MSC and I do not have a number to the manufacturer. I do not know if this helps you at all but our supplier was PAN-ASIA Machinery. Perhaps you might be able to google them to see if they have what you are looking for.
    Wonder if MAX is totally out of ENCO support.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rjitreeman0909 For This Useful Post:

Tenn (Jul 29, 2019)

Thanks
    The lathe I bought last year is an enco also. I have had some luck in matching it up to a grizzly. From there i could get a manual and parts list, which I have lost when my tablet died. Had to learn to back things up some how. Seems documentation and parts are problems most enco owners face.
    Eric

2000 Tool Plans

4. The Following User Says Thank You to suther51 For This Useful Post:

Tenn (Jul 29, 2019)

Thanks
    I have experienced similar with my Enco lathe... but then it is simply a matter of realizing that (1) if someone else can build something you can fix it and (2) if you have a lathe you can make your own parts.
    My coolant pump went out and at first I rewired it and replaced a bad capacitor... the second time around I modified the tank and replaced the original pump with a Little Giant water cooler pump... so far it's working...
    It does help to have somewhat of a working knowledge of mechanical and electrical components and the ability to cross occupational barriers when thinking outside the box. By "occupational barriers" I mean to be able to use something from either a different type of machine or a totally unrelated tool or occupation to fix what needs fixed... think outside the box... it's "just a machine".

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Last edited by Tenn; Jul 29, 2019 at 08:04 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tenn For This Useful Post:

wolle (Jul 29, 2019)

Thread Information