A big “Shout-Out” and thanks go out to my latest Patreon supporter: Heiko Kanitz! Your Patreon support is very much appreciated!

Giveaway Winner!
The “Shoestring Shipyard” Shop Apron Random Drawing Giveaway Winner is: Everisto Hipolito!
Quite a few entries were received and I’m very appreciative of everyone’s interest and participation. Congratulations Everisto! Your shop apron will be mailed out to you shortly. Note to participants: It’s my policy NOT to hold on to your names and addresses. After each giveaway, I completely purge/delete the entry data files for your own protection and security. I never rent, lend, or sell or anyone’s information either. That means you must resubmit your name and address for each giveaway – please don’t assume I already have it. I don’t!

This is the tenth episode of the 18’ sailboat build and has to do with prepping the hull for winter. After the last big storm (shortly after posting the last episode) there was more damage to the portable shelter, the temperatures started to plummet downwards, more blustery, rainy weather with high winds ahead, and by the time this is posted – we should have snow on the ground.

SO…….what’s ahead? Boat building continues with metal working projects such as making various brackets, gudgeons, pintles, fittings, and so forth. There will also be smaller woodworking projects for the new sailboat that will take place in the shop. In addition, I’ll be posting more videos on other subjects, ranging from furniture & kid’s toys, Christmas ornaments, Farm & Homestead items, and art projects (my usual winter activity).

Here's the video: