Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guy holding down material in pickup truck fail - GIF

Jon
    Jon is online now Jon has agreed the Seller's Terms of Service
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,619 Times in 11,284 Posts

Guy holding down material in pickup truck fail - GIF

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jon For This Useful Post:

Andyt (Nov 29, 2019), baja (Nov 29, 2019), jimfols (Nov 28, 2019), Miloslav (Nov 28, 2019), Seedtick (Nov 28, 2019)

Thanks
    "Guy holding down material in pickup truck fail."
    That's what they get for driving on the wrong side of the road.

2000 Tool Plans
    Jim

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimfols For This Useful Post:

baja (Nov 29, 2019), Beserkleyboy (Nov 28, 2019)

Thanks
    Guy in red car fail too! Who drives that closely behind an obviously dangerous load?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Airstreamer For This Useful Post:

will52100 (Nov 28, 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,766 Times in 4,195 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    going to need some new garage door panels.
    There is only one way to haul those cheap formed metal panels in a vehicle like that. They have to be bundled together and wrapped, shrink wrap will do a good enough job of stiffening the bundle if enough is used, then for obvious reasons if they are going to be hauled in a short UTE or pickup, a strap or rope or anything stronger than a man's grip tying to the headache rack is better and safer than a man trying to hold them in place. The guy was lucky he wasn't thrown out of the back of the pickup as well.
    The more I see this kind of stuff the more I am reminded of how lots of folks have tried to haul mattress on top of their cars by having 4 people inside the car grip on to the handles it usually does not end well.
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

Thanks

Beserkleyboy's Tools
    Haha!...imagine if he was driving on the right...
    Last edited by Beserkleyboy; Nov 28, 2019 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Big fingers

Thanks
    Thanked 8,766 Times in 4,195 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    There is no right or wrong side to drive on it is all a matter of geography and wat you are accustomed to. Having lived worked and driven in countries of either designation I don't find either to be different than the other once you familiarize yourself with the local system.
    What bothers me though is the roads in some of the big cities here in the US where it seams that some don't know which way they are going so they drive right down the middle or enter from exit ramps and drive in the opposite direction of everyone else.
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank S For This Useful Post:

Beserkleyboy (Nov 29, 2019)

Thanks

Beserkleyboy's Tools
    All too true Frank...when folk ask me how you can drive on the left, the stock answer is to look at what's happening on the right side...my only dramas have been doing a clockwise turn in a cul de sac in the states...

Thanks
    It's a good thing he failed, and not Sailed!

Thanks

MeJasonT's Tools
    I think we drive on the wrong side of the road in the UK. I have driven in the states and found it far easier to adjust than it was to adjust back - to me that speaks volumes. I think speed has something to do with it as well, US driving is just so chilled at 50 mph, on the whole most stick to the law and its just so pleasurable.
    85,90 and the occasional 110 mph in a BMW/Audi UK idiot drivers just make the whole experience hostile.
    Don't get me wrong i can drive assertively and would probably make a good Police high speed pursuit driver (at least my ego thinks so).
    I can throw a car around like a stunt driver at 30 mph - speed just gets you from A to B faster (or does it). You get idiots overtake and 10 mins later you either catch up or end up passing them. Whats that all about.
    There is a time and a place or if you can get away with driving like a retard but doing it every day, madness.
    Everyone behind the wheel thinks they are the best driver in the world or a racing driver - for the first only you know how good or bad you actually are and the second racing is carried out in controlled environments where the drivers all go in one direction (Demolition Darby exempt).
    kids all think they can drive fast but forget its actually a precision thing, to drive at speed requires experience, concentration and precision not simply the act of driving like a retard. To position a car (or Bike) to take a corner and use the road and surroundings to your advantage to gain speed and precision isn't something speed freaks take into consideration and yet its the difference between first and last in a formula 1 car race.
    If kids want to idealise the likes of Lewis Hamilton they should learn to drive like him - funnily enough i doubt he has a speeding ticket, go figure.

This obviously has nothing to do with an idiot carrying an unsafe load - oh where to start on that one. Remove idiot remove problem possibly.
    Citizen of the "New democratic" Republic of Britain, liberated from the EuroNation

Thanks
    An American diplomat's wife, who left the United Kingdom after becoming a suspect in a fatal traffic collision, was driving on the wrong side of the road at the time of the crash, according to the police.
    And if you forget for a moment.

Thread Information