Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: H.R. 7468 “Stop Home Manufacture of Ghost Guns Act of 2020"

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lest21 View Post
    Johan,

The problem is this is a county ordinance that includes all areas of the county including agricultural land.
    Les T.
    That statement alone makes it an invalid argument of “found in a normal residence”. Agricultural land is by definition NOT residential land and therefore not subject to these restrictions. Any lawyer will confirm this.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thanks
    Thanked 8,766 Times in 4,195 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmygto View Post
    That statement alone makes it an invalid argument of “found in a normal residence”. Agricultural land is by definition NOT residential land and therefore not subject to these restrictions. Any lawyer will confirm this.
    You realize this was California they were talking about

2000 Tool Plans
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank S For This Useful Post:

Toolmaker51 (Aug 27, 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,892 Posts

Toolmaker51's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmygto View Post
    Just as Frank S points out, it is Kalifornia. What attorneys know to be law elsewhere, gets subverted by a unique liberal body of lawyers retained by politicians. They administrate such in minutiae, far, far beyond ANY capacity to enforce more logical laws and regulations. Ronald Reagan said it best; "If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism." Attempts to dismantle Proposition 13, including constitutionality examination by Supreme Court is just one example. Myriad python-like firearms legislation is another; the list is endless.
    Its as if documentation of real estate for home owners and business licenses have a check box for 'Dips**t with Liberal Bias' attracted the influx of left wing population. That creates an easily manipulated voting body, accepting civil codes hidden behind those warm fuzzy false-fronts.
    These machinations wouldn't even occur, let alone pass in other areas where a clear thinking public of good sense, logic, and the extension of "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" are held dear.
    If I offended any residents, too bad. We had bigger plans 1700 miles east, had foresight [especially my genius foreign born spouse], and had enough...If I didn't; you signed the recall petition of your диктатор (diktator) Governor N yet?

Lol, clever formatting!
    Last edited by Toolmaker51; Aug 27, 2020 at 01:29 PM. Reason: very clever indeed!
    Sincerely,
    Toolmaker51
    ...we'll learn more by wandering than searching...

Thanks

WmRMeyers's Tools
    I am, as usual, coming in late to the party. Howsoever, I've seen one tiny speck of good news here lately, to wit: https://www.courthousenews.com/ninth...un-blueprints/

Though the header for the article is less happy-making: The appeals court decision loosens regulations on sharing untraceable 3D-printed gun files, but the Biden administration is expected to propose new restrictions on so-called ghost guns by May 8.

Surprised, I am, that it was the 9th "Circus" ruling, as they're usually down with most infringements on the 2nd Amendment.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thread Information