Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: Hello all

Thanks

Hello all

Hello from Michigan ,in the middle of the thumb.well I have visited here a few times ,looks like a lot of good practical stuff here.not sure what to say but i enjoy this site. I"m a retired Tool&Die and have way more time than funds to ever complete all the projects I would like to get done. many of my interest are similar to others my project list could fill a book so I just tinker with whats close or pops up on my mind .some of my short term items is to better organize the shop and time.projects ? where to begin ? goals get more completed. about three years back I found you tube videos that lead me here. I was interested in a smelter for Aluminum that lead to Mrpete then kfenner then krucker someone mentioned homemadetools here where i find a lots of ideas. project list restore a car and a bronco .fix a saw ,small diesel engine to retro in a skid steer.so many other things.away thanks ,maybe i can some how contribute some day with a idea.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Jon
    Jon is online now Jon has agreed the Seller's Terms of Service
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,039 Times in 11,408 Posts
    Hi TURBOTWIST - welcome to HomemadeTools.net

You sound like a busy and skilled guy! What kind of car are you working on?

2000 Tool Plans

Thanks
    Hi TURBOTWIST,

Welcome!

Sounds like a busy agenda!

How did the smelter project turn out? Let's definitely see some pics of the car restoration in progress.

Ken

Thanks
    well i have a 69 chevelle malibu with a ss hood sort of a clone. i have replaced trunk floor and cut out the entire interior floor and working on replacing that .collected many items for it ,as usual dragging my feet and sorting thew it.just collecting more stuff to one day completing it.its been a slow process .I think really most projects will start moving along some . plans for it are in every where in the shop .and in the way . over the years i been able to collect several big blocks and parts to get one in it. and a old 77 bronco i saved its ruff but again i have many parts to get it going again ,just haven't worked on it much i' like to get a it going cause i would like to take it out west hunting. I see your in co. i usually go out there each fall for three weeks , I visit my Bro,and we go prairie dog thumping for a few days then head over to Gunnison for elk season.thanks

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thread Information