Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: Hi from newbie

Thanks

Hi from newbie

Greetings from India,

My Name is Mahendra . I love woodworking from the past three years have been a scrollsaw worker and a pattern designer as well for the forum members on different site. Recently purchased a B&Decker plunge router and trying to learn the things one can make using this very nice tool.
    I am a self taught person ( I am sure as most of my friends on this forum are) .I have been a regular visitor to this site as I love DIY and this trend is pretty alien here, in my part of the world so to source many things is next to impossible as the customs and duty is a nightmare.
    This site gives a perfect solutions for things to be made by hand and it is ideal for guys like me .
    I am here to learn a lot from you guys here and thank you for accepting me .
    Best wishes
    mahendra

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thanks
    Hi Mahendra,

Welcome!

Glad to hear that you've found us; lots of woodworkers here with whom to share ideas, tools, and projects. I'm sure you'll enjoy perusing our Woodworking category.

When you're ready to share some of your own homemade tools, we'd love to see them. Please post them directly in the Homemade Tools subforum. We'll add each one to the database, as well as to your builder page on the site.

Non-tool items should be shared in the Not a Tool, but Homemade subforum.

Ken

2000 Tool Plans

Thread Information