Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: A history of me and my hobbies.

Thanks

A history of me and my hobbies.

Hello: My name is LESTER E. MARTIN JR. I'm 70 yrs. old, disabled, retired and on social security,now on oxygen 24/7 and in a power wheelchair . I have many hobbies including woodworking, metal working, welding, gardening, alternate energy ( solar, wind and micro-hydro power ) I'm now studying the production of H.H.O to run my truck on. I also like to cook and collect recipes ( my wife got me started by collecting cookbooks and recipes ) . After my wife passed away in 2002, I continued to collect them ( I now have over 600 cookbooks and literally millions of recipes collected from friends, relatives and magazines. I started writing my own cookbook called " Friends and family favorites " ( still in progress ). I'm also a professional musician/songwriter ( 42 yrs. ) amateur inventor ( 50 yrs. ) and into electronics ( 55 yrs. ) and I do all of my own auto mechanic work . As you can see I have many interests and keep very busy but I still like to learn new things. It seems such a long time ago when I had my workshop I called " THE THINKER SHOP " I did a little bit of everything ( including some prototype building for myself and others ). Now that's all in the past . ' SORRY ABOUT BEING SO LONG WINDED " .

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Jon
    Jon is online now Jon has agreed the Seller's Terms of Service
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,151 Times in 11,433 Posts
    Hi LESTER E. MARTIN JR. - welcome to HomemadeTools.net

Sounds like a good set of hobbies. Here's a link you might enjoy: Our best homemade tool builds

2000 Tool Plans

Thread Information