Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: Homemade Amazing Motorbike Using Truck Wheels

Thanks

fawabros's Tools

Homemade Amazing Motorbike Using Truck Wheels

Dear Everybody,
    Today I would like to introduce How to Build An Awesome Motorbike Using Truck Wheels And Engine With Capacity 150 cc.
    I hope you feel interested in my video.
    Please like, share and subscribe my channel to see more videos.
    Thank you so much!
    Fawa Bros.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Last edited by Jon; Jul 15, 2022 at 02:01 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fawabros For This Useful Post:

carloski (Jul 15, 2022), chainsawd (Jul 15, 2022), freddo4 (Jul 15, 2022)

Thanks
    Personally, I reckon Fawa Bros should be banned, from the internet! Heavens know how many will injure themselves,
    emulating their nonsensical "fabrications".

2000 Tool Plans

Thanks
    Thanked 1,453 Times in 823 Posts

hemmjo's Tools
    Well, I have seen people built much more dangerous things. It was actually pretty well constructed. I found it interesting that they have so many parts "just laying around" that fit into that build so perfectly!!! HA

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hemmjo For This Useful Post:

Frank S (Jul 16, 2022)

Thanks

BuffaloJohn's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Isambard View Post
    Personally, I reckon Fawa Bros should be banned, from the internet! Heavens know how many will injure themselves,
    emulating their nonsensical "fabrications".
    Fawa Bros are on my "do not watch" list...

Thanks
    Well, if you think a couple of domestic door hinges as a motorcycle swinging arm pivot and the suspending of the front suspension
    on a couple of 3/16" grub-screws in shear as good engineering, little wonder, you hold the opinion, you do.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 Times in 4,207 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by hemmjo View Post
    Well, I have seen people built much more dangerous things. It was actually pretty well constructed. I found it interesting that they have so many parts "just laying around" that fit into that build so perfectly!!! HA
    Pretty much a given the entire build was pre planned most everything on the build was new parts and materials except for the truck tires, even the little engine looked out of place on that rusty old frame it was removed from, just a little dust that blew off way too easily. If the bike was meant to be ridden for more than just the test run in the video it really should have a completed frame instead of just a stub holding the gas tank that tube needs extended to the back of the frame to complete the loop.
    Other than the extremely high unsprung and rotational weight to total bike weight ratio being off the charts it does have a comparatively low center of gravity, unlike many factory motorcycles
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,893 Posts

Toolmaker51's Tools
    Idea looked entertaining; until comparing tire/ wheel weight & diameter to snack crackers identifying as brake rotors. Then, such a tire section would not be a turning sensation, entering a corner on the corner of a tire.
    WTH, isn't a kickstand still needed?

Turns out less appealing than modern 3 wheeled vehicles that look like Batmobiles.
    Sincerely,
    Toolmaker51
    ...we'll learn more by wandering than searching...

Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 Times in 4,207 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolmaker51 View Post
    Idea looked entertaining; until comparing tire/ wheel weight & diameter to snack crackers identifying as brake rotors. Then, such a tire section would not be a turning sensation, entering a corner on the corner of a tire.
    WTH, isn't a kickstand still needed?

Turns out less appealing than modern 3 wheeled vehicles that look like Batmobiles.
    Something that underpowered to weight ratio due to the tire and wheel weight the square shoulders of the tires might just be benefit for slow riding. Obviously too much gyroscopic energy to take corners at very high speed. Simple fix to the tread shoulders would be to shave them down to a radius.
    I think though for it to be any kind of a serious ride worthy machine with those tires it would require 1 as mentioned rounded shoulders at least the front tire maybe a little less for the rear, the frame would need to be beefed up to become a complete loop, the forks need to be a completed triple tree not just a bottom mounted bicycle type stem, the neck needs to be a welded tube with bearings inside not pillow blocks bolted on either twin disk brakes or larger rotor diameters and the sprocket on the rear tire should be increased in diameter to allow shifting through the gears so the engine would be able to deliver enough torque to maintain RPM in high gear.
    I once bought a Honda 50. At the time I might have weighed 100 lbs. it would carry me up to about 55 MPH 60 if I had a long enough level road. It had a 40 tooth drive sprocket, I made a 36 tooth still ran 55 but now only in 3rd gear. 4th required a slight downhill or it would lose speed but could get about 70 eventually. so I made a 32 tooth gear could only get about 45 in 3rd, 80 in 4th with a decent long downhill. This caused me to think the opposite direction made a 44 t sprocket now I could get to 60 fairly easy even with a slight up grade, but the engine would wound a lot tighter. I made 1 more sprocket with 60 teeth 30 to 35 was tops and the engine was wound as tight as a banjo string, but the little bike could climb hills with stock bikes having nearly twice the CC's. This was my 13/14 year old self-taught gear ratio learning experience

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

Thread Information