Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: How to Make a ROUTER TABLE Lift Sample

Supporting Member HandmadeCreativeChannel's Avatar
    Thanks

HandmadeCreativeChannel's Tools

Cool How to Make a ROUTER TABLE Lift Sample

How to Make a Router Table Lift. How to attach the plunge router to the plywood board. A simple swiveling router table fence. And a very simple router table lift. Very simple fabrication, but the router table fence works perfect and it is very easy to set. This poor man's router table diy will work perfect in my small woodworking shop. So I think this is the simplest homemade router table build that I can make. And the router table fence system is also very easy to make yet very useful and easy to use. Best part is that we don't have to build a router table cabinet, because I just use a cheap table structure. This simple router table can be a great woodworking for beginners project.

This is a video how i make a router table....

I made this bench top router table with wood scraps and pieces I had laying around. This could easily be turned into a standalone router table or as some call it a router station. This is my first router table build and was a lot of fun! My overall cost was about $30. Honestly the base plate was most of that. I personally wanted a base plate for for two reasons. One I can change the hole size with inserts and two it has a spot for a starting pin....

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HandmadeCreativeChannel For This Useful Post:

Carnel (May 1, 2020), hegefer (May 1, 2020), Jon (May 7, 2020)

Content Editor
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 Times in 1,652 Posts

Thanks HandmadeCreativeChannel! We've added your Router Lift to our Router Tables category,
    as well as to your builder page: HandmadeCreativeChannel's Homemade Tools. Your receipt:

2000 Tool Plans

Thread Information