Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: Intro

Thanks

Post Intro

My hobby tools is that of a small machine shop. I make and break things. I like making simple projects where I can use a mini lathe;10 x 14 and a 9 x 20 larger lathe, nothing professional. I also have a mini milling machine, which works well, of course I would like to have a Bridge-Port, well I can dream. I mostly make muzzle breaks for hand guns and rifles. I was a gun smith some years ago, when I had a gun shop in Puerto Rico, which failed due to the ridiculous rule and administration regulation the local Police Dept. created, even above the State Senate, which is the only branch of the government that can make and pass laws. (Back to me now.) I do make some simple tools, to work with firearms, ammunition reloading, which I use personally, family and friends. Free of charge, just bring the pizza and beer for both of us. This is which is what I am looking for now. Nothing big, just things that may be hand handled. or used to make other tools. I am 77 years old so I have to keep it simple. I don't have the equipment or the ability to make model drawing, schematics, etc. I enjoy very much watching Your tube, I feel that the shop owners Like Kieth Fenner, Keith Ruker, Abom 79, the 2 Toms, Dale, Tublacane (mr. pete 222) and many other are like friends to me since I see them almost every day and I do which I had their machine shop, and at time knowledge and abilities. Oh well! I'll just keep on trucking along.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Jon
    Jon is online now Jon has agreed the Seller's Terms of Service
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,162 Times in 11,436 Posts
    Hi chucksimeon ides - welcome to HomemadeTools.net

You might like these links:

Homemade gunsmithing tools
    All homemade tool categories
    Our best homemade tool builds

Post on the forum with any questions you may have. You’ll get some great responses, and we like discussing tool builds in progress.

What tools do you want to build next?

2000 Tool Plans

Thread Information