Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: Intro for Ariscats

Thanks

Intro for Ariscats

I am retired electronics engineer . My experience includes designing control and power systems for
    industrial applications.For the time i have just organized a small shack including some metal working
    machines a lathe a mill a horizontal band saw some sheet metal tools various hand tools e.t.c. Also
    are included electrical/electronics tools oscilloscope various waveform generators multimeters freq count
    er voltage standard collections of parts e.t.c. I do have a special interest for precision mechanical
    measurements and i have a collection of micrometers,straight edges rulers and other various Items.
    I reside in ATHENS GREECE and i am 69 years old. I find this blog very interesting ..http://www.homemadetools.net/forum/i...lies/smile.png

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thanks
    Hi Ariscats,

Welcome - glad to have you here!

Sounds as though you have a wide range of skills. What's your favorite mechanical measurement tool?

Are you working on a project currently?

Ken

2000 Tool Plans

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kbalch View Post
    Hi Ariscats,

Welcome - glad to have you here!

Sounds as though you have a wide range of skills. What's your favorite mechanical measurement tool?

Are you working on a project currently?

Ken
    Thanks a lot.My favourite measuring tool is the 0-25mm micrometer,although the most used is a pare of
    digital calipers,China variety.I am making a granite base micrometer stand and besides thinking about
    a tool and cutter grinder.Thanks again.
    Ariscats

Content Editor
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,853 Times in 1,654 Posts
    Welcome to the forums, Ariscats. Looks like you've had an interesting career. Any tools you built along the way?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DIYer View Post
    Welcome to the forums, Ariscats. Looks like you've had an interesting career. Any tools you built along the way?
    Yes there are some things made in these long years.Some have been posted on other fora and i don't know
    if is proper or allowed to repeat posting.Besides i will have to decode how to attach pictures. I will
    try my best and thank you again.
    Ariscats

Thanks

jere's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariscats View Post
    Yes there are some things made in these long years.Some have been posted on other fora and i don't know
    if is proper or allowed to repeat posting.Besides i will have to decode how to attach pictures. I will
    try my best and thank you again.
    Ariscats
    Welcome

If you have made other posts on other messeage boards those are yours. You can re post them on as many forums as you frequent.

I find that if you have a post you want to share you can often times copy and paste the information. You might be able to click "edit" then copy and paste the images html tags and all. (That wont work if the other site is the image host)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jere For This Useful Post:

Paul Jones (Nov 6, 2015)

Thanks
    Please do feel free to re-post your homemade tools here. As jere said, those are yours and can be posted anywhere you like. With respect to uploading photos, this video should point you in the right direction:

Ken

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kbalch View Post
    Please do feel free to re-post your homemade tools here. As jere said, those are yours and can be posted anywhere you like. With respect to uploading photos, this video should point you in the right direction:

Ken
    Thanks a lot to both of you.I will try my best.
    Ariscats

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thread Information