Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: like making wooden toys

Thanks

Smile like making wooden toys

Hi, I am Martin Schembri from Malta, 57 years old, a few years back I started making wooden vehicles.
    I tried to upload three photos but I think I failed, cause I'm not good with a pc.

I never had a good table saw and can't afford to buy a brand new one as here we do not have a hobbyist shop only
    professional tool shops and they cost a lot .
    I came across your website when I was trying to find how to build one as a home made tool when
    I saw your brilliantly built machine. I was wondering if you can send me through e-mail the detailed plans and instructions
    of the table saw in pdf format, of course , send me first how much it costs, tell me where to send the money and I will send
    you the money through Paypal.

[ATTACH=CONFIGURE]16731[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIGURE]16732[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIGURE]16733[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails like making wooden toys-big-foot-side-view.jpg   like making wooden toys-high-track-dozer.jpg   like making wooden toys-kenworth-tow-truck.jpg  

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Jon
    Jon is online now Jon has agreed the Seller's Terms of Service
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,877 Times in 11,345 Posts
    Hi Toymaker - welcome to HomemadeTools.net

Excellent work!

While we don't have table saw plans for sale, we do have hundreds of table saw builds listed. Try this link: Homemade Table Saws - HomemadeTools.net

2000 Tool Plans

Thread Information