Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Log bridge car crossing - GIF

Thanks

Floradawg's Tools
    If those are logs they are the strongest wood in the world.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed.

Thanks
    the small load is spread across the logs a long way.I would expect about that much from that light van. but what concerns me is the bark falling off at the beginning of the excursion across...it sort of vanishes about 1 foot from the log....and never hits the water. look closely near the wall on the nearest side log you can see chunks fall& vanishes. it's a very good fake none the less.

2000 Tool Plans

Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,892 Posts

Toolmaker51's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by marksbug View Post
    the small load is spread across the logs a long way.I would expect about that much from that light van. but what concerns me is the bark falling off at the beginning of the excursion across...it sort of vanishes about 1 foot from the log....and never hits the water. look closely near the wall on the nearest side log you can see chunks fall& vanishes. it's a very good fake none the less.
    Every time one of these pop up, I recall the late 80's. Do you recall they told how much potential and benefit the digital age had for us?
    Now I can't figure out when that will kick in.
    Sincerely,
    Toolmaker51
    ...we'll learn more by wandering than searching...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Toolmaker51 For This Useful Post:

marksbug (Feb 22, 2021)

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    amen. I have reaped some benefits from the technology, but I have to wonder if the gtief I endure when it doesn't work, is it worth it.

Supporting Member machining 4 all's Avatar
    Thanks

machining 4 all's Tools
    On YT there is a version with 2:17. In the end the person who is filming talks to the van driver, who strangely after crossing, turns the wheel. It looks like he is ready to go on a trip ... Draw your conclusions if the video is real or not!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolmaker51 View Post
    Every time one of these pop up, I recall the late 80's. Do you recall they told how much potential and benefit the digital age had for us?
    Now I can't figure out when that will kick in.
    well the drs use them because the modern tech&digitail because it shows so much more..and the not so good drs use the same tech to scam people, they tried this with my wife, YOU HAVE BREST CANCER!!! so they did a biopsy...YES YOU HAVE CANCER!! WE NEED TO DO ANOTHER BIOPSY TO FIND OUT WHAT KIND. YES THE IS TRUE STORY... so we got the orignal biopsy, the cd, the slide of the sample and went to mayo clinic... where they took xrays..then did a biopsy... totaly negitive. the mayo dr told and showed us how the scamming dr's across the nation,possiably world, are using the high tech to scam . yes thats what I said. the high tech cd that shows everything oh so well...is like a game, you can put what ever you want where ever you want to make your case...now you have it now you dont... although this can not be confirmed as the scammer took a sample for the biopsy, and possibly that oh so tiny sample was the only cancer....ya right. we went back yearly for about 8 years,for scans. no cancer at all never was. thats how the new world high tech digital stuff is helping us all..... be ware. those same drs that said she had the cancer....well I had cancer 10 years before that.....and they did 5 surgery's...when only 1 was needed. and left Me AFU, partially paralyzed on my right side from the scammer cutting the long thoracic nerve.then they tried to cover that up.. atleast 3 drs associated with the scam&cover up some how disappeared...out of state across the nation or out of the country. the surgeon that lined his pockets...had gone to law school... no laywer would take the case. falsified reckords can not be proven. the extra surgerys...oh more cancer showed up( all withen a 2 month period) the surgeon knew how to cover it all up. this is how good the new age stuff is. it makes it oh so eazy for scammers to scam you and the system for billions.and for your life witch means nothing to them.

Thanks

Floradawg's Tools
    No deflection of the logs whatsoever. Can't be real.
    Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed.

Thanks
    yes there is some deflection but not much.perhaps there were supports that were there when the van went across....

Supporting Member
    Thanks

old kodger's Tools
    just one comment "You're a braver man that I Gungadin"!

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thread Information