About a year and a half ago, I posted this build, a cnc router from Adept slides, KSI-labs Centipede system, VSD-E drives to servos, and runs on Mach3 software. Back then, I guess that I was lucky when I ran a test and it ran perfectly, so I thought. I had not reason to use it until now, as I am constructing some 1:32 Amtrak Superliner passenger cars. It has taken me about 2 weeks to work the bugs out of it, but it is running fine now. To make a long story short, the problem was that the various electrical supplies had to be separated rather than powering up with one plug. The way it is now, first computer, than Mach3, than brk. board along with low voltage power supply, then finally high voltage to the servos. Before I did that, I had experienced some runaway axis, really scary, because of the potential speed of these slides, but with this sequence, no more runaways. Here is a video with my homemade spring loaded pen mounted on the router clamp drawing a Superliner side. Later, I will substitute the pen with a cutter that I made to cut it out of .040 styrene. Bob.