Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pedestrian nearly loses her head - GIF

Thanks
    When I was driving mixer trucks I saw people do all kinds of stupid s#!t because they just did not pay attention.
    Saw some lady in downtown Portland almost push her baby carriage right in front of a MAX train. If one of the guys working a muck rake hadn't grabbed her arm and stopped her both her and the kid would have been toast. The stupid part is she yelled at him saying something to the effect of " get your filthy hands off of me!" the guy had to actually point out the TRAIN that he kept her from walking in front of.
    Another time I watched some dumbass drive for 2 blocks around "ROAD CLOSED" signs and barricades to turn right into a 3 foot wide ditch that had been just filled with CDF (for those that don't know CDF is Controlled Density Fill a one sack cement mix for filling ditches) Then the idiot gets out of his car and starts screaming at the guy holding the chute about how there should have been some kind of sign warning him about the hole he just parked in.
    As Ron White says " you just can't fix stupid".
    I could almost fill a book with all the stupid stuff I saw in the 20 years of truck driving (mixers and dump truck w/pup trailer) locally. I'm guessing over the road drivers could fill volumes with the idiocy the encounter on the road.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Last edited by drivermark; Nov 20, 2022 at 11:39 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,785 Times in 4,206 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by drivermark View Post
    When I was driving mixer trucks I saw people do all kinds of stupid s#!t because they just did not pay attention.
    Saw some lady in downtown Portland almost push her baby carriage right in front of a MAX train. If one of the guys working a muck rake hadn't grabbed her arm and stopped her both her and the kid would have been toast. The stupid part is she yelled at him saying something to the effect of " get your filthy hands off of me!" the guy had to actually point out the TRAIN that he kept her from walking in front of.
    Another time I watched some dumbass drive for 2 blocks around "ROAD CLOSED" signs and barricades to turn right into a 3 foot wide ditch that had been just filled with CDF (for those that don't know CDF is Controlled Density Fill a one sack cement mix for filling ditches) Then the idiot gets out of his car and starts screaming at the guy holding the chute about how there should have been some kind of sign warning him about the hole he just parked in.
    As Ron White says " you just can't fix stupid".
    I could almost fill a book with all the stupid stuff I saw in the 20 years of truck driving (mixers and dump truck w/pup trailer) locally. I'm guessing over the road drivers could fill volumes with the idiocy the encounter on the road.
    The sad part of it is they vote and reproduce with the same cognition

2000 Tool Plans
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

Thread Information