Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: Portable Info or Craft Fair Vendor Booth

Supporting Member Downeast Thunder's Avatar
    Thanks

Downeast Thunder's Tools

Portable Info or Craft Fair Vendor Booth

FREE PLANS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!!!!!

If you are a vendor participating in local fairs and craft shows of short duration, this portable booth is the perfect tool to have in your arsenal, and it's super easy, fast, and most importantly; cheap to build!

This short video takes a look at the Downeast Thunder Creations portable booth, intended for short duration shows and events. Makes a great information booth or as a craft fair vendor booth.

The booth in this video was designed specifically for "Gateway Milbridge" to use in their non-profit fund raising efforts, T-shirt sales, and so forth.

The booth is very light, as it was designed and constructed using PVC plastic and lightweight cloth skirts. It assembles/disassembles in minutes without tools by just one person. The pre-built PVC panels easily fit in most SUV's and stack easily for storage. The cloth skirts are attached with heavy-duty Velcro.

This booth is approximately 6 feet across by 3 feet deep, and 7 feet tall. Other sizes can be custom designed and fabricated as needed in your choice of colors.

Visit my web site: Home • Paul Bennett's Downeast Thunder Creations for more information and price quotes. Need plans to build one yourself? FREE Drawings are available for the booth shown in this video - just visit my website and search under the "projects" button until you find the vendor booth article. There, you will find hyperlinks for the drawings. There are a total of 6 sheets in pdf format.

My Downeast Thunder Creations web site also has several free plans/drawings available in pdf format for various DIY projects - they are free downloads that are printable on standard 8-1/2" x 11" paper.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thanks
    Thanked 8,784 Times in 4,206 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    I built one of those for my little sister for a lemonade stand when she was 7 she is now 60 should tell you how many years ago that was

2000 Tool Plans
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

Content Editor
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 1,653 Posts

Thanks Downeast Thunder! We've added your Vendor Booth to our Storage and Organization category,
    as well as to your builder page: Downeast Thunder's Homemade Tools. Your receipt:

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thread Information