Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Punch-activated flamethrower - GIF

Jon
    Jon is offline Jon has agreed the Seller's Terms of Service
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,618 Times in 11,284 Posts

Punch-activated flamethrower - GIF

When you swear vengeance against mosquitoes.

Previously:

The Blaster: anti-carjacking flamethrower
    Flamethrowing drone for clearing electric wires - GIF

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Last edited by Jon; Sep 24, 2020 at 12:50 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jon For This Useful Post:

dubbby (May 31, 2020), Seedtick (Feb 2, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,378 Times in 2,116 Posts

mklotz's Tools
    Just don't do a fist-bump with your buddy!

On a related note...

Musk, the guy who brought you the kami-kaze Tesla, is now selling flamethrowers to finance his Boring company...

Elon Musk Is Selling Boring Company Flamethrowers for $500 Each

2000 Tool Plans
    ---
    Regards, Marv

Home Shop Freeware
    https://www.myvirtualnetwork.com/mklotz

Jon
    Jon is offline Jon has agreed the Seller's Terms of Service
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,618 Times in 11,284 Posts
    Still don't know if Musk is a visionary genius or just a lucky billionaire.

Thanks

Hemi's Tools
    I hate to be a "A-Hole" but, this really isn't a "tool".......... Unless your on a combat fighting forum, then maybe, but this is for home-made tools..... Or so I thought.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,766 Times in 4,195 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemi View Post
    I hate to be a "A-Hole" but, this really isn't a "tool".......... Unless your on a combat fighting forum, then maybe, but this is for home-made tools..... Or so I thought.
    I don't know those would be pretty useful around my place to fire burn the tumble weed that gather along the fence lines or for burning the ever present wasp nests out of the barns be easier to carry than my weed burner flame thrower and the 5 gallon propane tank
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

Thanks

Hemi's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank S View Post
    I don't know those would be pretty useful around my place to fire burn the tumble weed that gather along the fence lines or for burning the ever present wasp nests out of the barns be easier to carry than my weed burner flame thrower and the 5 gallon propane tank
    Well true to a point, as it seems they only "throw" when the punch is being made once the arm movement stops, the flame stops... Meaning that you'd have to keep "punching at" the wasp nests, and in each punch how many are/would you being P-off to then sting the ever loving crap outta you?

Bees nests in BARNS removed with FLAME........ I'll pass.... you'll burn the barn down!

Thanks

Frank S's Tools
    Not everyone makes barns or pole buildings out of wood. I also use my weed burner on the bag worms in my fruit trees it is also great to ward off the errant rattlesnake long enough for me to un sling an fire my .410 But mostly A lot of the time we carry it on our carry-all utility vehicle along with a 55 gallon water sprayer I use it for controlled burning of under brush and along the fence rows ,this helps to cut down on the chance of a wild fire crossing my place.
    I imagine those things he is using have a grip switch rather than a kinetic activation switch.
    Last edited by Frank S; Feb 2, 2018 at 09:31 PM.

Thanks

Hemi's Tools
    Maybe so. but Hay burns very easily when dry...... I still would not chance it. as a inflamed bees nest big enough ruin your hay supply that feeds the animals and sadly from being a old farm boy myself, most bees nest are made where the hay is...... for warmth.

Thanks

Frank S's Tools
    I'll agree a hay barn would burn pretty easy. No body around here would waist good barn space on hay round bales just don't stack well in a barn. Most barns around here are more for storing equipment or used as work shops and about all are made out of steel many even have concrete floors. Back in the 60's as a kid our barn had the classic double pitched roof with lean to's on both sides a Hay loft large enough to loose stack 500 conventional bales 10 milking stalls a grain bin tack room and horse or mule stalls along 1 side the equipment was stored under the lean to's. Now barns are smaller or shaped more like commercial buildings no lofts horse people will have air conditioning and central heat for their stupid horses but ranchers hardly ever keep their horses stabled in a barn if they even own any horses. they either use those Polaris or gator vehicles or hire a team of wranglers who haul their horses in if they need to round up cattle from the range areas The cotton and peanut farmers or hay farmers in the area have huge buildings to house their million dollar tractors and machines in, me I just have several small closed in sheds that everyone calls pole barns but mine are made out of oilfield pipe and sheet metal I have a nice small feed lot coral with work gates to separate or cut out the livestock and loading chute all made out of oilfield pipe This year a neighbor is thinking about bring over 30 head to work up and vaccinate in my coral but I need to build a head gate and possibly add a squeeze chute

Thanks

toma's Tools
    Anyway...I would not play with the fire...

Thread Information