Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Relative size of particles - photo

Supporting Member schuylergrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EnginePaul View Post
    I have two tenants (mother and daughter) who know that the vaccine is part of a government ploy to control their mind and that masks make you more susceptible to the virus. They must be smarter than me because when they moved in they said the apartment was haunted but removed the ghosts by themselves when I had no idea of what to do.
    I'm pretty sure they used one of these. You can find them at Walmart in the haunted housewares department over by the bundles of sage and jugs of holy water. From what I hear, they work on all sorts of haints, apparitions, specters, vapors, as well as standard Casper-type ghosts. The only problem is that you have to take it to the place where they accept old oil, chemicals, and other toxic stuff for disposal. DO NOT empty it into your storm sewer! And whatever you do, do not cross the streams.
    Relative size of particles - photo-ghost.jpeg

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

2. The Following User Says Thank You to schuylergrace For This Useful Post:

EnginePaul (Dec 14, 2021)

Thanks

Floradawg's Tools
    That was nice of them. No need to call ghostbusters.

I have had both shots but I only wear a mask when I have to.

2000 Tool Plans
    Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed.

Thanks

Rikk's Tools
    Nice to see a civil discussion about something as controversial (political) as this, thank you both gentlemen.

Great dialog and points made except for the reply with the elementary school name calling, but I feel that was an attempt at provocation.

The part that really chaffs me is that if this were to happen, 8 years ago, I feel it would be controversial, but I don't think it wouldn't have stooped to the level it has. This has nothing to do with right, rights or wrongs, it's all about what particular herd you are part of.

I respect everyone's rights to do what they want, but this has gotten ridiculous. Human decency, compassion and character has gone out the window in favor of division, derision and ugliness and blind hatred. Those of us alive today are the first to see anything like this from our nation. We are witnessing something greater than every other tragedy in our Nation's history.

Before anyone comes out swinging for the fences at me, please note that I did not blame any one particular herd. EVERYONE who is involved is to blame for our not so bright future as a Nation.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rikk For This Useful Post:

Floradawg (Dec 15, 2021), schuylergrace (Dec 15, 2021)

Thanks

Floradawg's Tools
    I agree with you about the state of the nation today. It amazes me every time I think about it. I worry about what comes next. It's like reason has gone out the window. I keep waiting for gangs to start tearing down our cities (again). I'm an analytical thinking kind of guy. Sometimes it may seem that I have political reasons for what I believe, but honestly, I believe what I believe. I'm not really a conservative and definitely not liberal. It just so happens that the way I think follows along with one side more than the other. Discussions sometimes get heated but the things that are being thrown around these days are downright frightful.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Floradawg For This Useful Post:

Rikk (Dec 15, 2021)

Thanks

Rikk's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Floradawg View Post
    I agree with you about the state of the nation today. It amazes me every time I think about it. I worry about what comes next. It's like reason has gone out the window. I keep waiting for gangs to start tearing down our cities (again). I'm an analytical thinking kind of guy. Sometimes it may seem that I have political reasons for what I believe, but honestly, I believe what I believe. I'm not really a conservative and definitely not liberal. It just so happens that the way I think follows along with one side more than the other. Discussions sometimes get heated but the things that are being thrown around these days are downright frightful.
    I agree, very scary times we live in.

That is the difference between you and folks who would simply resort to name calling and intimidation, your beliefs are ingrained and part of who you are. I am the same way. I could call myself left of center, but I generally don't try to categorize.

I had a political science professor at university that I would love to have a chat with again. He was a retired "big firm partner attorney" and taught both sides with an unbiased lesson plan, what I loved about him was he encouraged us to dig into our own personal beliefs when it came to issues. He said he never characterized himself as left or right in general terms. He addressed each issue on it's own merit and compared it to what he as an individual believed. That was many moons ago and I will never forget it. It has served me well and I have taught my son to do the same.

Cheers to you my friend, keep spreading civility!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rikk For This Useful Post:

Floradawg (Dec 15, 2021)

Thanks

Floradawg's Tools
    Cheers to you also my friend.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Floradawg For This Useful Post:

Rikk (Dec 15, 2021)

Thread Information