Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rolling downhill inside a cable drum - GIF

Thanks

mlochala's Tools
    This thread brought me to tears...now my co-workers think I'm crazy.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thanks
    Thanked 8,788 Times in 4,207 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    One of my Uncles bought new tires for one of the tractors. the old ones were just laying there and were just too tempting to us boys and girl cousins, We just had to roll them around. With no steep hills on the farm and the tires were just barely wide enough for the youngest of us to get inside we stuffed my youngest cousin and my little sister in 1 of them. 4 of us boys ran along side rolling the tire with the youngers screaming to the tops of their lungs while the girl cousins ran behind cheering everyone on. All was fun even for the 2 inside until the slope quickened just enough for the tire to get away from us and rolled into the stock pond. the middle of the winter is not a good time to be stuffed inside of a tire and it laying flat in 2 feet of water. Both of them managed to crawl out of the tire and crawl to the shore just about the time the rest of us had reached the pond. We hastily built a fire had them strip off their clothes and dried them and their clothes off but we still had to retrieve the tire. Now skinny dipping was a big thing for all of us in the summer time but in 40° weather 8 naked kids 5 boys and 3 girls ranging in ages from 7 to 15 scrambling around trying to extricate a 200 lb tractor tire stuck in the mud was a scene not even Norman Rockwell could have thought of

2000 Tool Plans
    Last edited by Frank S; Mar 3, 2020 at 08:43 AM.
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank S For This Useful Post:

cognitdiss (Jan 20, 2024)

Thread Information