1. MONOPOLAR MOTOR. The Lorenz force makes the magnet turn. The direction of the force is explained by the rule of the right hand. The voltage is 6 volts. There is a resistor about 1 Ohm in series in the circuit to not have short circuit.
2. SIMPLE MAGNET MOTOR. Also in this experiment the Lorenz force makes the magnet turn. The direction of the force is explained by the rule of the right hand. The voltage is 1.2 volts.
3. MAGNETISM IN GLOWING MATCHES. When we burn the matches they become into carbon that is a ferromagnetic material.
4. THE LEVITRON. The experiment of levitron works thanks to the magnet force from the magnet base to the small ring magnet that is inside the spinning top. Watch the full experiment here.
5. MAGNET LEVITATION . A small neodymium magnet is hanging down of a coil where there is a hall sensor inside and interrupts the current many times per second . Watch the full experiment here.
6. ELECTROMAGNETIC PENDULUM. A circuit with a reed switch gives current to a coil with a small delay (using a capacitor) when a magnet passes close to it. Watch the full experiment here.
7. MAGNET NEAR COPPER TUBE. This experiment is explained by the Lenz law and Eddy currents or currents Foucault. Watch the full experiment here.
8. FAKE ENERGY . Most of these experiments have a very well hiding source of energy (battery) and a sensor that is activating when a magnet approach the system. Watch the full experiment here.
9. SOLENOID ENGINE. A simple engine that works thanks to the magnet attraction of a coil .The power supply gives current only for a half turn and stops in the other half thanks to the shape of the axis. Watch the full experiment here.
10. TESLA COIL. An electromagnetic wave with very big frequency and voltage but very low current is created by an electronic circuit and gives energy to the bulbs close to the construction without to be connected with wires. Watch the full experiment here.
YOU CAN WATCH THE FULL EXPERIMENTS FROM NUMBER 4 TO 10 IN THE CHANELL IN YOUTUBE “ O MASTROGATOS ”
YOU CAN WATCH ALL THESE EXPERIMENTS IN ONE VIDEO HERE: