Getting out of my garage this morning, I saw this one and suddenly thought that it is a homemade tool !
It's a magnetic lamp, 100% from salvaged items :
- an old socket and bulb from an old lamp
- an old tin can
- the half of an old shower hose
- a big magnet (ok I bought it, it's for trailers and tractors, but cheap)
- A piece of beech, from an old bed leg.
- an old long cable and plug, from an old vacuum
- inside the hose, a couple of big diameter iron wires that roughly keep the shape I give to them
Isn't it salvation ?
Edit, another time, I will show you my big depth caliper that is hanging on the wall behind ...