Hi everyone,

for the first time AB-SHOP had the honor of reviewing a laser, in my opinion of high quality from all points of view!

I tested a 10 (Watt) diode laser from Longer capable of cutting solid wood up to a thickness of 30 (mm) and of engraving practically everything: I obviously tested the laser on steel, but not only on stainless steel such as reviews, but also on "normal" carbon steel, with truly excellent results, as you will see.

The work surface available is approximately 40 (cm) x 40 (cm), therefore large, which allows the creation of the most varied engravings or cuts: I wanted to build my first laser cutting box, really fun!!

In my opinion, every workshop would need a laser like this, the creative possibilities are really almost infinite, I hope to be able to review the support for engraving on round pieces, so as to close the circle on the constructive possibilities, as well as perhaps a 3D printer in the future.

I hope you will find my presentation/review useful and stimulating, if you have headphones better because I recorded the initial part with the ASMR technique that amplifies noises, see you soon

Alberto